Junior Sales Agent
SME Consulting is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you.
- You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way.
- Previous customer service experience will be an advantage.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to
reach our business objectives.
Department: Sales Management
Project Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
Education: Bacheor Degree
Compensation: Based on experience
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Reach out to customer leads through activities like:
- Follow up with leads till deals closure.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Prepare the required pre-studies for the potential projects.
- Prepare the required plans, documentation and reports for the sales process.
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productivebusiness professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Good English.
- Willing and eager to learn.
- High organizing skills.
- A 4 year Bachelor degree of Business Administration or Commerce is required.
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration or Commerce is a plus.
- Faculty of English Commerce is a plus.