- March 7, 2019
- Posted by: admin
Junior Financial Business Analyst
SME Consulting is looking for Junior Financial Business Analyst to join our team of talented people. We know that only productive people are always are the only ones who will addition to our organization.
We are looking for a Financial Business Analyst to join our team of talented consultants, where he can help us in the financial and business analysis withing our organization or in consulting clients that we we business with.
So if you have the passion to work with some of the best teams in Egypt, join in!
- Book keeping of revenues and expenses.
- Analyze and interpret financial and market data to provide logical, repeatable explanations.
- Prepare financial reports on market trends, customer analysis, statistics, costs and margin structures.
- Prepare organization & projects budgets and compare them with actual.
- Analyze business processes and procedures to identify areas of weakness; offer solutions to improve operations.
- Read & review contracts
- Ensure all payments follow up
- Ensure actual expenses compliance with contracts budgets and other factors:
- Initial & Periodic payments.
- Resources engaged in the project.
- Project budget.
- Time spent on the project.
- Update factors and formulas involved in business expenses:
- General expenses.
- Administrative expenses.
- Marketing expenses.
- Data management and data analysis,
- Assisting with special projects and administrative duties as needed.
- Develop consulting skills and business background
- Conduct analysis of large sets of data with limited guidance
- Identify issues, structure and conduct necessary analysis and draw conclusions and finding.
- Prepare and structure documents.
- Learn the consulting profession and be a good team player
- Learn the philosophies and practices of our firm
- Show self-initiative in performing research and obtaining needed data
- Be sensitive to business opportunities
- Gathering, identifying and documenting business requirements.
- Business process modelling and improving business processes.
- Strong Accounting knowledge.
- Strong administrative and analytical abilities.
- Someone with a finance background or pursue finance would be ideal.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proving strong quantitative abilities
- Good English
- Willing and eager to learn.
- High organizing skills.
- A 4 year Bachelor degree of Accounting or Commerce is required.
- Faculty of English Commerce is a plus.
- Interest in CMA or similar certification is a plus.